- We reserve the right to levy an administration charge in respect of the rotation of Products and returns.
- Returns are subject to the following:
- AN4 group limited shall not be under any liability in respect of any faulty material or poor workmanship unless:
(i) AN4 group limited is notified of such defects in writing within ten days of delivery or supply of the solution as provided in the Sales Order and
(ii) The defective part of the Solution is returned to AN4 group limited or to such person as AN4 group limited may reasonably direct within ten days from the date of delivery of or supply of the Solutions or the relevant part thereof as aforesaid and
(iii) AN4 group limited is satisfied upon examination that the defect has not been caused by misuse, neglect or accident.
- Prior authority having been obtained from us which will be given at our sole discretion; no return will be accepted back without written authority from AN4 group limited or an RMA number issued.
- The request for a return must be made within 10 days from the date of delivery (by completing and faxing back our ‘Returns Authorisation Form’) and the Products in issue must be returned within 10 days of the authority to return. (This applies to all products, including HP and Cisco but excluding licensing. (Please see separate paragraph in respect to licensing).
- Our stock rotation policy;
- The Products must be properly packed together with all accessories, including manuals, cables, software and internal packaging.
- The Products must be in a saleable condition;
- Incorrectly ordered products, once an RMA number has been issued, must be returned at the expense of the Purchaser.
- All items being returned MUST be in the same condition they were received (ie, unopened and unused unless being returned due to a fault or being DOA).
- In the instance that items have been incorrectly ordered or incorrectly shipped, but the goods have been used, un-packaged or the retail packaging damaged, returns authorisation may be refused.
- A re-stocking fee may be applicable for incorrectly ordered goods.
You have 10 days from the date of issue on a Microsoft License to cancel or change the details of the End User or the Product/s and quantity thereof.
NB: – To cancel a Microsoft License, you need to cancel all of the items on the order, and then reorder with the correct quantities.
You have 10 days from the date of issue on a Symantec License to cancel or change the details of the End User or the Product/s and quantity thereof.
NB: – To cancel a Symantec License, you need to cancel all of the items on the order, and then reorder with the correct quantities.
You have 10 days from the date of issue on a Veritas License to cancel or change the details of the End User or the Product/s and quantity thereof.
NB: – To cancel a Veritas License, you need to cancel all of the items on the order, and then reorder with the correct quantities.
- If goods found to be faulty or the wrong product, within 10 days of delivery, contact your account manager or sales administration and request a ‘Returns Authorisation Form’.
- The ‘Returns Authorisation Form’ will be emailed and should be completed and faxed back, giving as much detail of the fault as possible.
- As soon as an RMA number has been issued, you will be notified of this number and of the returns procedure (ie, whether the goods will be collected or (in the case of a wrong product) you may have to arrange for the goods to be returned.
- If a replacement product has been requested, this will be shipped as soon as the returned goods have been verified as either (a) in a re-saleable condition or (b) DOA (faulty).
- Advanced replacement: An advanced replacement may be ordered in writing by either (a) adding the item to your existing purchase order reference or (b) issuing a new purchase order reference. This item will be invoiced in the normal way and should the returned faulty unit be found to have no fault, then both the invoice for the original goods and the replacement goods will become payable.
Sales Administration can be contacted by email on:
Telephone: 01420 544440